The painting of Madonna and the Child was made in the first half of the 19th century (before 1845). In the years 1845 - 1956 it could be found by the high altar, nailed and pulled over the old painting of Madonna of Gaj. After 1956 it was moved to the chapel of Virgin Mary. The discussed painting was supposed to be a reproduction of the 15th-century painting of Madonna of Gaj, but both works are different and represent two iconographic types.
Paulina Kluz , "Madonna and the Child", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/madonna-and-the-child-19