The sculpture of Christ Crucified was made around the year 1440. It comes from the Cathedral House at Wawel, belonging to Roratists and Mansionaries, from where it was purchased for the church in Raciborowice in 1835. The researchers locate the sculpture at the meeting point of the already vanishing idealisation trends and the approaching Late Gothic. The type of the crucifix under discussion is similar to the statues of the Crucified from Luborzyca and Krosno.
Paulina Kluz, "Crucifix", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/crucifix-63