Two angels (sculpture)

Parish
Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish in Racławice Olkuskie
Identifier
DZIELO/13823
Amount
2
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The angels placed at the sides of the reredos from 1703, funded by father Andrzej Strzałkowski (the parish priest in Racławice in 1684-1704).

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Two angels (sculpture)", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/two-angels-sculpture

Privacy policy