Side altar

Parish
Raciborowice
Identifier
DZIELO/05936
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The altar was built in 1849. It was composed of elements from the second half of the 18th century, like the painting and the statues of angels flanking it. It represents a type of non-architectonic frame reredos, which is formed only by a painting in a frame.

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-62

Privacy policy