The robe was made by Cracovian goldsmith Piotr Seip and designed by Jan Bukowski in 1917. It was placed on the painting of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary from the foundation of Adam Niewiarowski of Niewirów, then land owner of Niegowić. The robe was ordered "as an act of gratitude to the parish for preserving the church during the [Russian] invasion." It has been shown in a display case hanging on the wall of the church's chancel from 2009.
Maria Działo, "Robe for embellishment of a painting", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/robe-for-embellishment-of-a-painting