Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/02089
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Justyna Kuska

Abstract

The pulpit is part of a larger set of church furnishings, which, at the end of the 1930s, were ordered to the "Żórawno" Alabaster Factory of Żórawno on the Dniester River (currently in Ukraine) belonging to the Czartoryski family. In the aforementioned factory, in the years 1937-1939, a neo-Roman high altar and two side altars, a baptismal font, a pulpit in question and a no longer existing balustrade separating the chancel from the nave (removed in 1979) were made for the church in Kamień.

How to cite?

Justyna Kuska, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-10

Privacy policy