High altar

Parish
Przytkowice
Identifier
DZIELO/05696
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The high altar of the church in Przytkowice was built in the first half of the 17th century. Around 1730-1740 it was given to the church by a prince - Józef Czartoryski from Zamość - together with the image of the Christ Crucified located in the altar. It was based on an aedicula scheme.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-16

Privacy policy