The commemorative plaque devoted to the bells and the bell tower

Parish
Our Lady of Częstochowa parish in Gorzków
Identifier
DZIELO/01531
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

A plaque commemorating two major events in the history of the Madonna of Częstochowa church in Gorzków, which were two visits: of bishop Karol Wojtyła on October 5, 1958, during which the bells and the bell tower were officially consecrated, and of cardinal Stanisław Dziwisz (February 18, 2007), during which the restored bell tower was consecrated.

Other works from this year

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "The commemorative plaque devoted to the bells and the bell tower", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/the-commemorative-plaque-devoted-to-the-bells-and-the-bell-tower

Privacy policy