Side altar

Identifier
DZIELO/24836
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The altars at the chancel arch wall were built during the refurbishing of the church, conducted in 1934, which is indicated by the plaque on the reverse of the reredos - "in 1934, at the workshop of P. Musiał in Cracow, by artisans: Grabowski, Kuś, Bednarczyk". The 20th-century neo-genre altars in chancel area refer through their architecture and decoration to the remaining altars in the church of St. Joseph from the beginning of the 18th century.

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-30

Privacy policy