Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/09074
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The pulpit was probably built in the second half of the 18th century or in the first half of the 19th century. During the painting of the church in 1906, Włodzimierz Tetmajer made its polychrome. The pulpit is devoid of special stylish features, as well as sculptural and almost completely ornamental decoration, except for a few details in the panels of the basket and the balustrade.

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-5

Privacy policy