Pulpit

Parish
Raciborowice
Identifier
DZIELO/05917
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The pulpit was probably created in the 80s of the 18th century (after 1783). Pulpits without canopies, topped with aureoles, had already appeared in the oeuvre of sculpture workshops in the region of Lesser Poland, e.g. in the chapel of St. John in Kęty, the church of St. Florian in Krakow, collegiate church of St. Martin's in Opatów and many more.

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2020, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-45

Privacy policy