Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/09002
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The pulpit of the St. Clement's Church was built in 1860 and was thoroughly rebuilt in the 1880s. The decoration uses, among others, motifs taken from the Renaissance art, it is homogeneous in style - and probably in workshop - with the balustrade of the music choir.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-24

Privacy policy