The present organs in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Brody date back to 1794-1797. They were made by Jakub Stankiewicz of Zator, which is indicated by the artist's signature located on the windchest of the work. The organ front was made by monastic brother Jan Nepomucen Tuliński. The work belongs to the architectural type based on a three-tower scheme, occurring from the 16th century and lasting until the 19th century.
Maria Działo, "Organ front", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/organ-front-2