The baptismal font cover is decorated with a sculptural group depicting the Baptism of Christ, imagined according to the description of St. Matthew's Gospel. Unfortunately, archival sources do not reveal the author of the sculpture. The baptismal font was funded by father Walenty Bańkowski, the parish priest of the parish in 1777-1801. It was mentioned in the records of the episcopal visitation in 1783, which shows that it was created between 1777 and 1783.
Maria Działo, "Baptismal font cover", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/baptismal-font-cover