The pulpit was created before 1783, as it was described in the visitation records from that year. Later on, a platform with balustrade and entrance was added. The type of pulpit without a canopy, but crowned with a radiant aureole with a dove of the Holy Spirit, was spread in Lesser Poland primarily following the example of the works of Antoni Frączkiewicz. It was used in the artistic work of many sculpture and carpenter workshops operating within this territory.
Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-53