The pulpit was built in the first third of the 18th century, but before 1729. The structure of the pulpit refers to works created in the 17th century (cf. pulpits at the church of Our Lady of the Snows in Cracow or at the Bernardine monastery in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska). However, the sculptural decoration and the lack of ornamentation characteristic of this period suggest that the work was redone at a later time.
Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-48