Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/00633
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The pulpit was made in the fourth quarter of the 18th century, in an unknown sculpture workshop. It represents a type of pulpit without a canopy and crowned with a radiant aureole with a dove of the Holy Spirit. Probably, the funder of the pulpit, the high altar and two side altars was father Walenty Bańkowski (a parish priest in the years 1777-1801).

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-15

Privacy policy