Pulpit

Parish
Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish in Racławice Olkuskie
Identifier
DZIELO/05997
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The pulpit was made in the 17th century in an unknown workshop in the Lesser Poland. It is incomplete, but fortunately, the church inventory from 1839 describes its original design with a preserved post and a full canopy.

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2020, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-40

Privacy policy