Pulpit

Place
Budzów
Parish
Virign Mary of Consolation parish in Budzów
Identifier
DZIELO/13267
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The pulpit was made in the Neo-Gothic style around 1913. Probably it was made in the same workshop as the side altar of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the altar of St. Anthony of Padua built by Jan Kania from Kalwaria Zebrzydowska.

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-30

Privacy policy